2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday's Challenge at Clear It Out

Good Morning.  It's Tuesday and we ended up with about 3-4 inches of unexpected snow yesterday. We are watching another snow storm for tomorrow that could drop up to a foot of that white stuff.  Man, the downfall of living in the Northeast.

So, with it being Tuesday, we have a new challenge over at Clear It Out.  We have some a sponsors this week too,  Bugaboo.

The theme for this week's challenge: Karaoke
(Pick a song and design a card using that song as inspiration)

The stash item for this week: Brads

I picked the song, "The Unicorn" by the Irish Rovers.  To be perfectly honest, I had never heard the song before, but I love unicorns.  So, after picking my image, I Googled unicorn songs..yeah, I cheated. :)

Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope to see what y'all's favorite songs are this week.  Also, make sure to stay tuned as Clear It Out is having a blog hop at the end of the month.  Have a great day and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Unicorn by Bugaboo
Sentiment: my stash
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Sakura glitter gel pens
Cardstock: Colorbok
Papers: MME Vanity Fair 6x6
Brads: My Stash
Gems: Queen and Co., Walmart
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop dots, Glossy Accents, Pick Me Up Tool, 5 petal flower punch (To make tag corner)


4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.