2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thinking of You

I'm back with another card tonight.  I appreciate y'all hang in there with me.  I have one more to post and then I am done for the evening.

I'm not real good with CAS cards.  I have a hard time making them look right.  I think there is alot left to be desired on this card.  I used a SU stamp set to make this triple stamping card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I have one more for y'all tonight and then I am done for the evening.  Have a great night and God bless.

Recipe:
Images: Stampin' Up
Inks: SU Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Gina K Heavy Weight Ivory
Embellishments: From a friend
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, X-ron Tape Runner

Challenges:
CASe this Sketch--#64 Sketch

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.