2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 17, 2014

Melonheadz Friends Monday

Happy Monday.  Today is a holiday for some of you and I hope y'all enjoy a short work week. :)

Today starts a new challenge over at Melonheadz Friends.  I just adore Nikki's images.  They are so cute and fun to work with.  This two week challenge is :For the Boys.  I decided to work with the Little Boys set.


I used some papers from the Boyhood stack by DCWV and I think they work very well with this image.  I printed out the sentiment from my computer using the old children's rhyme about little boys.  Isn't that  a cute little snail and puppy?

Thank so much for stopping by today.  I hope to see some of y'all at Melonheadz this week. :)  God bless.

Recipe:
Images: Melonheadz Friends Little Boy set
Sentiment: mine
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Cardstock: Colorbok
Papers: DCWV
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots

Challenges:
Crafty Bloggers Network--February:For the Boys
The Cutie Pie Challenge--Cute with Spots and Dots

4 comments:

  1. Love your card so much Emily....love the boy sitting at his train!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the little guy and it looks like he's having fun with his train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, love the cute little dog, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the little boy image , thank you for joining us for this month's challenge over at The Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.