2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, February 28, 2014

From the Heart February Challenge




This is going to be a very short post.  I have been working my butt off today.  I made 15 cards in the last two days.  My fingers are tired.  I have been working to make sure my DT obligations are fulfilled before I leave for VA tomorrow.  I will blog all my cards when I get back, unless I get a chance to do some tomorrow.  Most of them are for next week and some for the week after, but I'm not sure when I will be back.

I will miss doing my challenges for the next couple of weeks, but I need to go visit with my Granny.  I will always have challenges but I won't always have her.  I'm sure y'all understand.

This card is for the From the Heart Progressive Monthly Freebie Challenge.  I love the Birdbrains. :)


I hope y'all have a great weekend and I will see y'all when I get back!!  God bless each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.