2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dreams Really Do Come True

Hello my crafty friends.  I hope y'all are having a great day.  I'm just waiting for my hubby to get home from work, so I thought I would post my card for today. 

This little cutie is from Melissa over at Meljen's Challenges.  Isn't she a cute little ice skater?  The challenge for this week is Paper Piecing.  I paper pieced her dress, bow, cheeks and ear.   I also used a sketch from Friday Sketch to design this card.

Thanks for stopping in to take a gander at what I made today.  I hope y'all have a great night.  God bless.


Recipe:
Image:  Meljen's
Sentiment: Recollections
Ink: SU Primrose Pink
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Sakura Glitter Gel Pen in Clear Star
Cardstock: Colorbok, GP, DCWV Silver
Papers: Sent to me by a friend
Pearls: Queen and Co
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, X-acto Corner Rounder, Pop Dots

Challenges:
Meljens--#197 Love You to Pieces  (Paper Piecing)
Friday Sketch--#63
Card Makin' Mamas--#80 Make It Sparkle
Addicted to Stamps--#76 Pink and White
Creatalicious--#60 Pearls and Glitter


5 comments:

  1. Love your take on our sketch, Emily! The image is darling, love the paper-piecing & the fun DP you chose, too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Friday Sketch. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card with a cute image. A good job with the paperpiecing! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors on this card and I love her adorable little dress.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Love You to Pieces challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image. I love the paper piecing. Great job. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card and love your piecing!
    Thanks for playing along at Meljens!
    Sue DT Meljens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.